Well, I’m bummed out. We x-rayed Phoebe this morning and she is carrying only two HUGE puppies. So I’ve scheduled a C-Section on Monday, but they are keeping space open on Friday as well. If she decides the weekend is good, then we’re off to the emergency vet clinic. Now THAT would really be bad!